Exit & Emergency Lights
Spectrum Fire protection installs, inspects, services, and repairs emergency exit lighting.
Exit and Emergency Light Testing
- A minimum 30-second monthly functional test for all battery-powered emergency lighting system
- A 90-minute annual test to verify that the equipment remains functional during the test
- Inspecting batteries, bulbs and wiring to ensure the integrity of the exit & emergency lighting equipment
- Provide written records of visual inspection and test
- Verify compliance with NFPA 101 Standards , OSHA Guidelines and California Code of Regulations (Title 8 CCR § 3216)
Since California is prone to earthquakes and natural disasters, this equipment could save lives by leading the public to safety.