Fire Extinguisher Service
Our technicians are professionally trained to inspect, service and maintain your fire extinguishers in accordance with the State Fire Marshal Guidelines and Title-19, Public Safety Regulations.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection
The inspection should verify the followig about the fire extinguishers:
- Located in designated place.
- No obstruction to access or visibility.
- Operating instructions on nameplate legible and facing outward.
- Safety seals and tamper indicators not broken or missing.
- Examine for no obvious physical damage, corrosion or leakage
- No clogged nozzle.
- Pressure gauge reading or indicator in the operable range or position.
- Fullness determined by weighing.
- For non-rechargeable extinguishers using push-to-test pressure
indicators, test the indicator.
Types of Fire Extinguisher Services
- Fire Extinguisher Inspection
- Fire Extinguisher Recharge
- Fire Extinguisher Training & Demo
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Fire Extinguisher Sales
- Fire Extinguisher Cabinets